Thursday 14 November 2013

Pit and Peak

This has been our very first week in Singapore and it still feels like a holiday.  It’s unreal how odd it is that I keep asking Mark to take me somewhere so that I can do touristy things.  “Sheila!” he says (just that little bit crossly) “you have two years here!”  And then I remember this isn't an amazing once in a lifetime trip that I didn't expect to take, this is my new home. 

Pit
Worrying in case Daisy is desperately upset somewhere thinking we've abandoned her.  It is the most awful feeling to be away from her.

Peak

Seeing new things daily, looking at this amazing house and thinking this is actually where I live.  Investigating new areas and seeing new things all of the time, even when we’re just grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment