Tuesday 12 November 2013

Pinterest Loves

Source

I should seriously go to a self help group as I am way too addicted to Pinterest.  I can waste an inordinate amount of time on there and normally its just me looking up westies and holiday decor.
However seeing as we don't have any cookbooks in the house I have been planning meals via the website.  So far I've made Parmesan Chicken, Parmesan Courgette Chips and healthy tacos.  I am already pinning stuff for Christmas either to make or bake, but we'll see if anything comes of it!
Mark really likes the courgette chips, although for some reason I'm having difficulty finding courgettes/zucchinis in Singapore.  I'm not sure what season they should grow in here or if that matter at all.  I need to get a bit more courageous and start looking at Asian recipes too.  I don't know any Asian food to cook, but I've already started buying in some ingredients as they just aren't things I would normally pick up.
I just know that as soon as I head on pinterest to find some recipes I will be lost to the world for an hour...oh well, all in the name of cooking up some nice dishes for my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment