Wednesday 6 November 2013

Girly Chats


Displaying photo.jpg
all taken by my good friend Fei
Something I want more than almost anything for our time in Singapore is to have just one good friend.  Today was my last meet up with some of the girls from work and it makes me a bit weepy to think this might be the last of my nonsensical girl chats for some time.  I think every female grows and learns so much from these chats, I don't know what I would do without them.

I'm so glad I was able to meet up as I'd had so much trouble with my phone beforehand that we nearly missed each other like ships in the night, it all worked out in the end and we managed to have a little catch up during their lunch break.

I'm going to miss everyone so much.  Oh well, more errands to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment