Tuesday 5 November 2013

Not the Same

Every Tuesday afternoon I would spend my lunch break going to Gilcomston Church in Aberdeen.  It was only a  little way up the main street from my workplace and it was a good way to also meet up with my Brother to introduced me to the church.  I always feel so alive after going there and everyone is so welcoming.  Normally my Brother would meet me at my work and we would take a leisurely walk up the road.  I used to always pick up the leaflets from the Church when I was at my old job and had a set time-table of lunch breaks, it seemed inevitable that I would start going to 'The Gilc'.  
One of the first jobs I need to do when we arrive in Singapore is find a new Church to go to.  Until then I will be able to listen to sermons on sermon audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment