Thursday 16 January 2014

Pit and Peak

This week has been less busy than the last as I didn't have quite so much to catch up on, however we did get the pool this weekend so I've been doing less in the house in favour of heading outdoors.
I'm finally back in a regular sleeping pattern and I think part of it was that I wasn't turning the iPad off until the very second I wanted to sleep. Now it's relegated to downstairs at bedtime and I don't feel like a zombie in the daytime.
Pit
-Had a great a great week so far full of nice days out or productive days at home, it's all good!
Peak
-Visiting the market with Sarah and her gorgeous little one
-Being back at RDA and seeing everyone there
-The pool finally being up and running
-Getting on top of chores again so that the house looks normal!


No comments:

Post a Comment