Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great Hogmanay and have gotten into the swing of writing 2014 on all documents (I normally start remembering round about June).
This is going to be our first full year in Singapore and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to travel-I always stare at people's holiday blog posts way more than any other pictures on their blogs. I make lists of locations and I live for Pinterest and the travel section there. Mark has transferred days over from last years holiday allocation and he's pretty lucky with his amount of days anyway so hopefully we can have a couple of long weekends away too. I'm also looking forward to getting out and about a bit more now that I can get around town easier.
I am a bit over making New Years resolutions although oddly enough I managed to make all of the 2013 ones work out (this never happens normally). I will, however, try to foster a more adventurous spirit this year and try to be more humble. I can act like a spoiled brat when I want to, and I would hate to look back and to see that I hadn't appreciated our time here. Let's see how long it lasts......
Have a great 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment