Friday 7 March 2014

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

Well, just a few short hours ago we waved my family off out of Changi and said goodbye for probably a year.  I was crying bucket loads and was of no use through-out the lack of pre-ordered wheel chair debacle, thankfully Mark is amazing in these situations.
Whilst we were waiting on somebody to take my Grama through the airport (my Mum already was taking both sets of hand luggage) we went to get our last coffee together for a wee while.  When the time came for our goodbyes Mark put an arm around me and said he'd take me where ever I wanted to go for dinner....wouldn't people normally pick somewhere fancy round about now?
I insisted on Chilis and drowned my sorrows into the pink lemonade, oh Mark you really know me too well!

No comments:

Post a Comment