Friday 7 March 2014

And Breathe (as well as other post visitor chores)

Boy we've been busy. Sorry for being MIA for so long, I guess busy life means empty blog!
With visitors coming and needing entertained 24/7 (yeah, I did just want to crash out on the sofa)...
We've been to the Arab Quarter, China Town, the aquarium, Little India, Marina Bay, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Orchard Street and for lots of little walks around Gardens by the Bay (and satay by the bay), Pasar Bella, Vivo and Medway.
It's been great having family to chat to and show around the city.  It's so weird to think how only 5 months ago I didn't want to head out the door, now I love this place and love showing it off.  When asked about when we're planning to head back I do a shifty look and change the subject-there's so much to do here (and that's exactly why we've been absent!)

No comments:

Post a Comment