Sunday 27 October 2013

Before the Next Move

Source
After Friday being so gloomy and rainy all day long I wasn’t looking forward to the weekend as much as I should have been.  I had been itching to get outside on Saturday and ended up exploring our new area (having moved once again, back into serviced apartments this time).  Its in an area of town called Mannofield which is full of very pretty houses which were starting to get decorated for Halloween.

Mark had been a little bit poorly so wanted to stay at home and have a little nap, but Daisy and I went out and about.  I had an idea in my head that I wanted to walk over to Hazlehead Park as I hadn’t been there for so long and I roughly knew how to get there so off we went.

Daisy did very well on such a long walk for a little dog with short legs.  She had a snuffle about the houses going up over the hill and then ran along a little path we took which led from Johnston Gardens to Walker Dam.  We walked along the back of houses and that path led out to the playing fields at the park.

By this time Daisy was dragging her little paws every so often, but cheered right up when I took her off her lead.  She threw herself into the leaves happily as I walked along beside her.

One of the (very few) good things about moving about so much is finding new areas that are really beautiful in our own home town.  I don’t know if we ever are coming back to Aberdeen to live, but I feel like if we do we will be able to cast a larger net over places to call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment