Friday 6 December 2013

British High Commission Christmas Party

On Friday the 6th December we attended the BHC Christmas Party at Eden Hall which is the official residence of the High Commissioner. This place is stunning and Sheila has posted about it under the post "Coffee Morning". There were just over 140 people from all areas of the High Commission (refrered to as the Mission) and it was a great opportunity for us to meet and mingle with people. We had a traditional Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings and I have to admit that I even had seconds!! I however did not have any pudding so I feel better about having another plate of Turkey!! We had a great time and arrived home just after 1am.

This is Sheila and I posing outside Eden Hall :


This is the Grand Ball Room upstairs all set up for the dinner :


Sheila looking lovely :

No comments:

Post a Comment