Thursday 10 April 2014

STOP THE PRESS : My New Car has Arrived.................

Well, it appears that I'm the only one to be excited by this news! Sheila appears to be neither up nor down about it and Dasiy appears not to give one jot!

I've tried to explain the engine size, fuel economy, the electronic engine managment system, Ride Stability, air bags, stereo, TV, satnav and just about everything else and yet they appear uninterested. Sheila's main contribution so far is that she can now order our "Sticker Family" for the back window. We have only noticed them here but every one is saying that its all over. I'll pin and example but the long and short is - Your family as Stick people and then stuck on your back window. So, in our case we would have a Stick man (to represent me) and Stick lady (to represent Sheila) and finally a Stick dog (to represent Daisy).


Sheila's contribution to our new car discussion was the NEED for us to have a set of family "stick" stickers on the back window.......






The car is  currently in our car-park awaiting final inspection and the attachment of my Dilomatic Number Plates. So close yet still so far.......



No comments:

Post a Comment